Monday, December 18, 2006

Sometime in May 2006....

Thanks to Orkut, we got in touch... a scrap here and a srap there... Then a message here and another one there... Soon it became - a call when i was in town... Slowly a call when i was not in town as well..

The first call, in spite of my memory, I wont forget... We spoke for more than a hour at midnite.. started off on a topic of common interest - psychology and went on to the controversial topic of marriage... "arranged marriage is the stupidest concept i have heard of", he said... "I just recently asked my parents to look out for someone for me", I said... Thats where it began... A discussion, turned into a debate... neither one of us willing to look at things from the other persons point of view... I thought he lived in fairy land with his ideas of love at first sight, never ending romance, passionate love and dreams i thought could never be fulfilled..... He thought i was not letting myself have the pleasure of being with someone who was meant to be mine, to love beyond what words could describe.... We sure put our ponts across.... Neither one of us changed our minds though...

Couple of days later we talked again, this time about our lives, interests, friends and stuff... Neither of us could sleep early, so we spent several nights messaging each oter and talking late into the night... I went back home (another state) and the calls continued, became more frequent and messaging him became addictive....

There was not enough time time to say all i wanted to... There was not enough time or money to listen to all that I wanted to know about him... Noone seemed more inetersting, nothing captivated me more... Thats how it all began...

No comments: