Monday, December 18, 2006

December 2006

Its been more than 6 months and I never thought someone could become this important to me...
He is now my best friend, lover, teacher, counsellor, advicer, mentor and so much more...
I knew he loved me and I knew i loved him too... Its such a nice feeling... True, pure love...
I knew my weaknesses - insecurity, jealousy, need for attention.... He knew it too... But he managed all of it... It was not a problem to him.. He knew he loved me enough to deal with it in his own time and in his own way...
He spoils me.... But he doesnt always give in to my absolutely unreasonable requests... I love him for teaching me that I cant always get my way.. I love him for teaching me how to love someone unconditonally.. I love him for loving me with no inhibitions....
I LOVE HIM.

No comments: