Monday, December 18, 2006

October 2006

We knew there was something between us and it was definitely not just friendship.. We had to face the music... One night when he was being his nutty weird self, i felt this insane urge to tell him that I loved him.... And before i could stop myself, I blurted it out. There was less than fraction of a second pause before he said he loves me too... I have never smiled that broadly in my life...

We talked about what was happening. We knew we wanted to be with each other.. There are some things that u just know... Perhaps the most important debate he has ever won was the one we had on arranged marriage versus love marriage, cos by now, i was completely on his side.... He showed me that u could fall so completely in love with a person that nothing could tell u ootherwise... He showed me that u could be so passionate abou someone that nothing else seemed even remotely as important to you.. He showed me that you could love someone enough to want the absolute best for them even if it was not what made u happy....

WE MET! For the first time after we knew we loved each other.... It was absolutely perfect. I knew.... And I knew that he knew!!!!! Food has always been first priority to me, but today, it was him on my mind and nothing else... I was shy and scared... So u could not hug him the way I wanted to, could not hsow him how much i loved him and how happy i was to be with him... But he understood... He knew it all and he was ok with it cos he knew!!!

I came back and it began with new fervour.. I loved him more each day. Just when i thought it was not possible to love someone anymore, a new surge of love came in from somewhere and somehow i knew i loved him more than i could handle... more than i knew was possible.. more than i had ever loved one person before... It was all new to me and i loved it... It made me fly..

No comments: