Monday, December 18, 2006

August 2006

Couple of months down the line... I couldnt sleep without talking to him... I needed his apprval on things i did, i needed his comments... I thought he was weird, but never had weird felt so nice before....

My birthday came and went and along with it came a huge card.. so thoughful, so lovingly sent...

I moved to a new place, STD calls became a necessity... he helped me through the changes. We spoke like kids discovering a haunted looking house.... slowly, carefully but filled with excitement, we explored each others lives... We claimed we were friends... Good friends...

My friends teased me about liking him but not saying anything... I was in denial... There were complications.... I believed in arranged marriage, he did not... I was in another state and barely saw him... I was dating one of his best friends a while ago... I was Indian, he was Ethiopian!!!!!!!!!!! My family was waiting to get me married to a good christian, Indian boy....

No comments: